Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Not too shabby... [STUFF! - MORE pics!]

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hit the mall at lunch today, got some neat new stuff at Suncoast... and got home, and my Angry Zim exclusive arrived! Fun day...

    schtuff

    BTW - Gold Elvis ROCKS!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 14, 2005 11:44 PM: Message edited by: pairadocs ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Nice score.....

    Can I see a bigger pic on the center Scarface fig ?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4:
    Nice score.....

    Can I see a bigger pic on the center Scarface fig ?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder if I have done something wrong to you [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they got bigger pics on ebay. The white is my fave... gotta pick up that new elvis fig though...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4:
    I wonder if I have done something wrong to you [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you dont need a pic, just imagine a good, angry Pacino likness... then squish it, and there ya go! :S

  7. #7
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4:
    I wonder if I have done something wrong to you [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]smile.gif[/img] Can't take a joke?

    I'm just too lazy to fire up the camera again...

    perhaps later.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    daplayah1 dafall daplayah2

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 14, 2005 11:44 PM: Message edited by: pairadocs ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I think he looks better far away.....really far away.......

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4:
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I think he looks better far away.....really far away.......
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, they aren't the greatest... but they're ok.

    I really wanted to get the cadillac with little tony montana figure (Jada Toys) that they had... but that woulda been another $30. I already spent over $80 as it was on just those others (Scarface figs were $15 a piece and McF figs were $12.99 a piece at Suncoast. Ouch.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •